Our Model 4025 is a versatile, laboratory quality DC power source which delivers a fully regulated output of 0-20 volts DC at 0-25 amps. Lab-type features include excellent load/line regulation, long-term stability, low ripple and noise characteristics and built-in short circuit protection. The 4025 offers two basic modes of operation – constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC). Front panel-mounted controls establish the precise voltage and current operating limits for the unit. If the load current should increase above the preset current level, the power supply will automatically crossover from CV to CC operation. In addition to protecting integrated circuits and other sensitive load devices, your Model 4025 can be employed as a current regulated power source.
- Continuously adjustable 0-20V DC at 0-25A
- Ten-turn voltage potentiometer
- Fully adjustable current limiting
- Separate LED digital displays for voltage and current
- Excellent load/line regulation with low ripple and noise
- Constant voltage and constant current with mode lights – automatic crossover
- Forced air cooling
- Remote or local sensing
- Remote programming
- Bench or rack mounting
- Series or Parallel capability
- Positive or negative output polarity
- Short-circuit, overload and reverse polarity protection
There are no reviews yet.