MODEL 3670 Dual Range 0-18V/7A, 0-36V/3.5A
The Model 3670 is a laboratory, quality, dual range DC power source which delivers a fully regulated output of 0-18 volts at 0-7 amps or 0-36 volts DC at 0-3.5 amps. Lab-type features include excellent regulation, long-term stability, low ripple and noise characteristics and built-in short-circuit protection. The 3670 offers two basic modes of operation- constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC). Front panel-mounted concentric controls establish the precise voltage and current operating limits for the power supply. If these preset limits are exceeded, the 3670 is designed to automatically crossover from constant voltage to constant current operation, or vice versa. In addition to protecting integrated circuits and other sensitive load devices, your Model 3670 can be employed as a current regulated power source.
- 0-18 VDC/0-7A or 0-36 VDC/0-3.5A
- Constant voltage/constant current (CV/CC) modes with automatic crossover
- Adjustable current limiting
- Coarse and fine voltage controls
- Series or parallel operation
- Floating output permits use as a positive or negative source
- Built-in short circuit, reverse voltage and overload protection
- Can replace several single output supplies
There are no reviews yet.