Our Model 3012A is a universal DC power source with high volt-ampere capability. Its broad range of operating features and performance make it well suited for on-line production testing, electronic system development, component burn-in and a variety of lab-type applications. Educational users will also appreciate this cost-effective unit. The 3012A is designed to operate in a constant voltage or constant current mode. Constant voltage operation is maintained for loads drawing less than the preset current level. If the load current should exceed the current control setting, the power supply will automatically deliver a fully regulated current to the load. Additional features include easy-to-read panel meters to simultaneously monitor V & A outputs, system flexibility, low output drift and heavy duty, 5-way binding posts.
- Continuously adjustable 0-30 volts DC at 0-12 amps
- Ten-turn potentiometer provides high resolution for output voltage control
- Fully adjustable current limiting
- Mode lights indicate CV or CC operation – automatic crossover
- Remote programming and sensing
- Short-circuit, reverse polarity and overload protection
- Series or parallel capability
- Floating output-use as a positive or negative source
- Bench or rack mounting
- Convection cooled – no fans are required
- Outstanding dollar/watt value
There are no reviews yet.