The Model 303D and 303DM are versatile laboratory quality power supplies which delivers two fully regulated DC outputs of 0-30 volts at 0-3 amps. Lab-type features include excellent load/line regulation, long-term stability, low ripple and noise characteristics and built-in short-circuit protection. The 303D and 303DM can be operated in an INDEPENDENT or TRACKING mode for maximum circuit design flexibility. Each supply can also be employed as a constant voltage (CV) or constant current (CC) source. Front panel-mounted concentric controls establish the precise voltage and current operating limits for each unit. If the load current should increase above the preset current level, the supply will automatically regulate the current delivered to the load.
- Two fully regulated 0-30 volt/3 amp DC outputs
- Tracking or independent operation
- Continuously adjustable current limiting
- Four-meter display assures accurate monitoring of both voltage and current outputs
- Mode lights indicate CV or CC operation – automatic crossover
- Coarse/fine voltage controls and current limit controls
- Short-circuit, reverse polarity and overload protection
- A fully dissipative series pass circuit provides excellent regulation and very low ripple noise
- Positive or negative ground operation or supplies may be “floated”
- Series or parallel operation for increased output capabilities
There are no reviews yet.