DIGI-Series Power Supplies
Electro Industries, Inc. sets a new benchmark for outstanding performance and value with the introduction of the “DIGI-SERIES”. These power supplies feature a conservatively rated linear regulator for indefinite short-circuit operation, heavy duty front panel binding posts, 115/230 volt inputs and fully regulated current operation. For powering breadboard circuits or as a power source for bench use, the “DIGI-SERIES” offers the stability and ease of operation you need for industrial and educational uses.
- 0-30V/3A capability
- Ten-turn voltage potentiometer provides high resolution
- Separate LED digital displays for voltage and current
- Excellent regulation with low ripple and noise
- Continuously adjustable current limiting
- Constant voltage and constant current with automatic crossover
- Use in Series or Parallel for higher outputs
- Positive or negative ground or “floating” operation
- Fully protected against short-circuit, reverse polarity and overload
- Compact, cost effective design
There are no reviews yet.