The Model 6020 is designed to be a convenient source of benchtop power with special emphasis on reliability and ease of operation. A fully dissipative regulator circuit allows indefinite short-circuit operation with no damage. Series or parallel capability, excellent stability and separate meters for viewing output voltage and current enhance versatility. The 6020 has the features and quality that make it ideally suited for laboratory, educational, production testing and servicing applications.
- Continuously adjustable 0-60 volts DC at 0-2 amps
- Constant voltage/constant current operation
- Fully adjustable current limiting
- Floating output – use as a negative or positive source
- Very low ripple and noise
- Protected against short-circuit, polarity reversal and overload
- Coarse and fine voltage controls
- Use in series or parallel
There are no reviews yet.